20 Oct October Newsletter ’19
National Pasta Day
October 17th marks National Pasta day; time to celebrate at Tony’s! We have a bevy of pastas for you to try. Our pastas–imported from Italy—are loaded with seafood, tossed with the freshest of veggies, filled with pancetta, smothered in pesto or layered with a rich bolognese. Read more about our pasta entrees on our website. You may even discover Mr. Ricci’s favorite pasta…
Need a Reason to Celebrate? We’ve Got You Covered
Sure, October is all about the leaves changing colors, the air getting cooler and the Holidays are just around the corner. However, we ask you to give these special days a second look. You may just find a new favorite–and a favorite way of celebrating at Tony’s.
1. October is National Seafood Month. We love all our seafood options! We are Tony’s Steaks and Seafood after all!
2. Start the month out right; October 4th is National Vodka Day! We can make you any specialty cocktail to celebrate the holiday just right!
3. National Farmers Day is October 12th. Here at Tony’s we would like to thank all the farmer’s that make it possible for us to have farm fresh ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy!
4. Love red wine? October 15th is National Red Wine Day. With our large variety of wines, we know we have just what you need to celebrate this holiday!
5. Halloween is October 31st! We can’t forget the spookiest day of the year, we’ll even have some scary good cocktails waiting for you that evening and into the next month!
Keeneland October 4 – 26 Day or Evening, Tony’s Has You Covered